8/6/08

first of all....


Yeah! I'm finally starting this. I'm gonna do a bunch of posts as one because I've been working on them and not this blog! My 21 month old son (hereby known as The Boog) has been teething and being generally fussy, so that has but a big dent in my free time as well. But now, as the Boog blissfully slumbers and my husband doesn't need the computer (for once). Here we go..........

So, here are my socks. They are made from the new Lion brand Sock Ease in the rock-candy colorway. I wish I would have made the cuff longer, but otherwise they are the perfect sock. the gusset came out beautifully once I figured out how to pick up two stitches from the sides of the heel gap. They are very warm, but not so much that my feet get to haot at night in the summer. Please forgive the photos, I'm still working on getting better definition in the pics

No comments: